I’ve been “tagged” by my wonderful photographer friend Luz Platzer. Without her I wouldn’t even have this blog – she was a big part of helping me get it up and running. It was painfully obvious how technologically pathetic I am…
Apparently there are some rules of blog tagging.
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them ; leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
Well, I should have plenty of quirks to choose from…
1. I’m addicted to green olives, Dove chocolate bars and baby carrots. Not together, and not necessarily in that order. I go through about a pound of baby carrots a week. Less so of the chocolate. You’d think I’d have better vision. (It’s 20/200)
2. I’m terribly afraid of flying, although it has never stopped me from traveling. I’ve flown on Air India and Aeroflot Soviet Airlines. Now that is bold.
3. I am constantly hitting my head on things. Loudly. The chandelier above the restaurant table, the open door to the trunk, a rafter in the attic… People are usually concerned, except my husband who just laughs at this point.
4. I am notoriously indecisive. I can listen to the car radio on scan for…..a very long time. Once drove from Albany to Pittsburgh with the radio on scan for much of the way. My husband (who has been listening to the exact same CD’s for probably 20 years) would have thrown himself from the car. He thinks I need an iPod, but honestly I wouldn’t even know what to put on it.
5. I was a pre-med major in college (was a crew chief on our campus ambulance squad for 3 years – yet when my own son was seriously choking on a grape I could not even remember the Heimlich Maneuver), got a Master’s in criminal justice, and now…well, you know. See number 4.
6. If we watch a movie at home, I nearly always fall asleep in the middle. I usually wake up to catch the end, but of course since I missed the middle, the end never makes sense. For this reason, I’m not usually allowed to choose the movie.
OK – now to tag 6 other unsuspecting photographers:
Angela Calderon (no relation to me…how about that?)